- From your device’s home screen, press the square apps icon in the lower-right corner.
- Find and press the Settings icon to view your phone’s configurables.
- Press the Wi-Fi button to switch to your Wi-Fi settings.
- Turn on Wi-Fi by making sure the switch is set to green.
- Tap on the word Wi-Fi to view the more detailed Wi-Fi options.
- Under Wi-Fi networks, you will see a list of nearby Wi-Fi connections you can access. Tap on the one you want to use (if it’s your home Wi-Fi it should be close to the top of the list).
- Enter your wireless password when prompted. Remember, this is case sensitive! Wireless passwords are usually found on a sticker on the underside of your router. Tick theShow password box to verify you’ve entered the password correctly and press connect.
- If the password was entered successfully, you will now see the word connected below your network’s name!
- Tap the Apps icon in the bottom right of your home screen.
- In the list locate the Settings icon (if you can’t see it try scrolling left/right).
- Tap on More networks.
- Press Mobile networks and tick the box next to Mobile Data to turn on your mobile internet connection.
If you are still having an issue connecting to mobile internet, you can reset your mobile network settings by touching Access Point Names, then pressing your menu key (the three dots in the top-right corner) and selecting reset to default.